Tuesday 1 March 2016

IVF Frozen #1 Day 14

Today is ET day! My appointment was at 8 am. On the way there, I brought along warm water in my thermal flask and sip throughout the journey. We managed to reach KKIVF before 8 am, took our queue number and wait for reception to call. The nurse took my ET form and asked me if my bladder is full. After a brief wait, another nurse led us into the procedure room. After I got changed (just the bottom only) and once Dr Sadhana arrived in the room, the procedure begins. From the TV, we were shown our 2 embryos in a petri dish (I assume they are in a petri dish) before they were transferred into my womb.



Out of my 6 frozen embryos, these 2 were thawed. They survived and grew from 4-cells to 8-cells.

My 1st frozen cycle timeline:
CD1Call KKIVF
CD4

Collect medication at KKH (can be done before CD4 too).
4 mg progynova daily for 5 days
CD96 mg progynova daily for 5 days
CD10Visit KKIVF for scan. Uterine lining 8.1 mm
CD12Crinone gel inserts twice daily until BT
CD14 / 0dp2dt

ET. 2 8-cells embryos transferred. TWW begins!
4 mg progynova daily until BT.
CD31 / 17dp2dtBT

No comments:

Post a Comment