Sunday 17 July 2016

Happy and Sad

Earlier this month, I scrolled through FB (while lying on the bed just before bedtime) and found out that an ex-colleague is expecting her number 3. Viewing FB right before bedtime is really not a wise choice, but I just cannot resist being a busybody. For the longest time, I've been telling myself that I really shouldn't be going into FB too often, because I get a little upset whenever I see another pregnancy or birth announcement.

Yesterday, one of the girls in the IVF WhatsApp chat group shared her good news when we met for lunch. Then, today, DH's friends are at our house for a gathering and one of them announced her good news. Two BFP news one day after another. Haiz... sad... happy and excited for them... but sad...

When will it be my turn? If not for the miscarriage, I would be in my 2nd trimester by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment