Saturday 4 March 2017

IVF Fresh #2 Day 14

ER Day! Everything happened just like Fresh #1. I'm the first to go for the procedure today. Somehow, the IV cannulation was really painful this time round, so painful that tears rolled out of my eyes and I cannot control it. Very quickly, I was in the procedure room and very quickly, I was in the recovery area. Last time, the nurse woke me up and asked me to shift myself to the bed. This time, I don't remember having to do it, but she still woke me up to make sure I'm okay. After which, I didn't really fall asleep anymore. Suddenly, it came across my mind that I didn't take the locker key with me! I'm so forgetful! So I told the nurse and she went with a colleague to get it for me. The nurses came regular intervals to take down my blood pressure (and probably oxygen level too). Seeing that I'm mostly awake, one of them offered me milo and biscuit. Like before, a doctor came to do her rounds, checked that I'm okay and I am released. Then, a nurse accompanied me to the changing room. I only felt the slight pain when I got off the bed. I could pee but the volume wasn't a lot, not like the last time. I was informed that 30 eggs were retrieved (compared to 24 eggs in Fresh #1). I was suppose to produce lesser eggs because I'm on a lower dosage of medication. Perhaps, TCM had made a difference. Now, I can only keep my fingers crossed that I wouldn't get OHSS and the pain would subside quickly. I was still planning to go for A-Lin's concert tonight, but by 5pm, the pain hasn't go away when I walk. No choice, I have to stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment