Friday 19 May 2017

Food to avoid?

I was chewing on my soon kueh during breakfast just now and I remember someone advised against eating turnip while on TCM. (Haha... random thought.) I've been taking TCM everyday since September last year until the day for trigger shot, but I've also been eating soon kueh pretty often for breakfast at my office cafeteria! I googled "turnip is cooling?" and this is one of the articles that appeared: Five foods to avoid taking with traditional Chinese medicine. Great... maybe this is one of the reasons why this cycle didn't work? Then again, Dr Sadhana believed that it was the TCM that boosted the number of eggs for my 2nd fresh cycle. She was expecting to retrieve less eggs as compared to the 1st, since I was on a lower dosage of Puregon. Also, Dr Lim didn't stress about avoiding turnip too. So, perhaps, there's nothing to worry about and I am thinking too much again?

No comments:

Post a Comment