Friday 12 May 2017

IVF Frozen #4 Day 28 (8dp5dt)

Woke up at 4+ am last night because I was so hungry. Tried ignoring my stomach but couldn't get back to sleep, so I ate biscuits and played Tsum Tsum. Turn back the clock 9 hours to 7+ pm, I ate a fish burger for dinner. This was usually enough for me, but not last night, I needed another cup of corn niblets. One of my IVF friends said it's a good sign that I'm hungry. At this point, I'm cautious about being optimistic because I was also hungry during my BFN cycles. So far, no night sweats yet (which happened in my BFP cycle), so I'm still worried. No craving for steamed red bean paste bun too (it was the only thing I wanted to eat the day after my BFP BT).

BT is 14 days after ET, but I realized that I was prescribed 19 days of Progynova and Crinone. I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment