Thursday 4 May 2017

IVF Frozen #4 Day 20



Reporting here with my pretty ball of fully expanded blastocyst! Transferred only one out of the five frozen blasties. As much as I want to have twins, I'm more scared of miscarriage. Apparently, singleton has a lower rate of miscarriage than twins. This is already my 4th ET and 6th IVF (fresh and frozen combine) cycle. I'm getting so exhausted already. Will this ever end?

My 4th frozen cycle timeline:
CD1Call KKIVF
CD44 mg progynova daily for 5 days
CD96 mg progynova daily for 2 days
CD11Visit KKIVF for scan. Uterine lining 7.3 mm
6 mg progynova daily for 3 days
CD14Visit KKIVF for scan. Uterine lining 8.2 mm
6 mg progynova daily for 3 days
CD15Crinone gel inserts twice daily until BT
CD174 mg progynova daily until BT
CD20 / 0dp5dtET. 1 blastocyst transferred. TWW begins!
CD34 / 14dp5dtBT

No comments:

Post a Comment